Thursday, July 19, 2012

This week has been rough. I find that I am crying a lot and my blood pressure is starting to slowly climb again. I have always been a grit your teeth and get through the hard part kind of girl, but this seems like I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. I have never been pushed so far out of my comfort zones and so not in control of my life. It is a hard road. I know that I am going to have to go alone, but have not had to do anything this alone since I had my son and got married. Now it seems my health is fading so fast. Energy is non existent, I have a headache from morning til bed, my legs hurt constantly and my moods are all over the place. It's a lovely time to also have to fund raise when you have no idea what you are doing, which is why I am so appreciative to everyone who is trying to help with this stress and show me that the good in the world can give me hope. Thank you all for reminding me that I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment